Monday, May 8, 2017

MySpot: Seeing the Grey amongst the Black & White













"When I was a little girl, everything in the world fell into either of these two categories: wrong or right. 
Black or white. 
Now that I am an adult, I have put childish things aside 
and now I know that some things fall into wrong and some things fall into right. 
Some things are categorized as black and some things are categorized as white. 
But most things in the world aren't either! 
Most things in the world aren't black, aren't white, aren't wrong, aren't right, but most of everything is just different. 
And now I know that there's nothing wrong with different, and that we can let things be different, 
we don't have to try and make them black or white, we can just let them be grey. 
And when I was a child, I thought that God was the God who only saw black and white. 
Now that I am no longer a child, I can see, that God is the God who can see the black and the white and the grey, too, 
and He dances on the grey! 
Grey is okay."


C. JoyBell C.

No comments:

Post a Comment